13 Reddit Women Share Things That Would Make Them Leave Their Date’s House
When you go to the apartment of the person you have seen, for the first time, you expect to have a comfortable and cozy time. But of course, that doesn’t always work. Maybe it’s the mess in their room, or some weird poster on the wall, some things just scream “Leave. Now.” That’s why this Reddit thread where the women shared things that would make them leave their date’s apartment immediately, is so funny and worth sharing.
Here, take a look at what they shared!
1. “A poster of a sexy bikini girl/pornstar that looks nothing like me. Or any Trump paraphernalia.
2. “Weird sexual/hentai type posters of anime girls.“
3. “Animal droppings on the floor. Shows a serious lack of responsibility, maturity and I question their hygiene practices.
4. “I would say, a dirty bathroom. Also, if they have no sheets and just a dirty blanket covering their mattress.
5. “Proof of a girlfriend.”
6. “Viking paraphernalia. I’ve dated some weird guys but the guys who are obsessed with Vikings are the craziest. Hard drugs. Air mattress on the floor.”
7. “Food in the bathroom. Hard no.“
8. “No books anywhere.”
9. “Lack of basic hygiene. It doesn’t have to look like a magazine, but if you’re having someone over, keep the restrooms clean and have a clean towel handy after you’ve washed your hands.
Ideally clean surfaces, have fresh linens, vacuum so there are no dust balls and cobwebs around. There may be a mess, but I shouldn’t go out wanting to shower and wash everything I’m wearing…”
10. “Wee or poop without rinsing.” I would dive so fast.
11. “A flag that says ‘Saturdays are for the boys.'”
12. “No condoms…I walked out on several dates because of poor preparation.”
13. “A hole in the wall like they punched it.”
This all makes a lot of sense, TBH.